• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

Today at 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 80
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 07:00:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

You're teasing Bynw making it harder to wait for the next installments. This trip  already feels like it has lasted forever  Help!
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Glad to have you back, Bynw, though no good may come from it.  ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Hope this means you are better Bynw. In game terms you scare me more when you go silent -I like my threats where I can see them.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Well Kelric  has a rather knotty problem to deal with. It will be interesting  to see how he manages it. Hope the bacon will give himself away
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Fortunately, the resistance to restore a Free Meara operates on a cell structure to ensure security in case one of their number is captured. He can only betray a handfull of men. Most don't even know Valarian's name. They know a Princess will be crowned Queen. One who is free of the so-called Haldane influence. Of course many of these brave resistance fighters have learned the truth. The Haldane's have been dead for centuries. They all died in that fatefull year that the Festil's swept in and made their coup. Cinhil Haldane truly is the grandson of a common Drapper. The tale of his family being saved was made up to give Camber and his ilk legitimacy when they usurped the throne from the last Festilic king. The plan backfired of course and the lie has gone on for more than 200 years.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

revanne

(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

Well part of the GM's job it to make it a little bit more interesting for everyone.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Some people will believe anything

revanne

Just rereading some previous fanfic of mine in which a character  Mindspoke to another and I thought "But I didn't  roll for that." I am being haunted by Torenthi dice!!
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

lol  I know how you feel.
If I ever go back to finishing my fanfic, I will never write it quite the same.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

I hope you do go back to your fanfic, I enjoy it so much.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Help, Laurna. I did NOT see that coming!
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Just reread it. I thought it was Washburn who was spitted but if I'm right this time it was Dolan. I can breathe again.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

I also read it twice just to make sure who skewered who!

Good that Rayne was not the one who killed Alister so that Aliset's secret is not totally out in the open.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

Quote from: revanne on March 26, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
Just reread it. I thought it was Washburn who was spitted but if I'm right this time it was Dolan. I can breathe again.

Yeah, upon re-reading that, it does look like it can be read either way!   :o  But since I very much doubt Laurna would kill off her own character without a catastrophic dice roll to force that action, I think we can safely assume it's Dolan who has been sliced open. 
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!