• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 85
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 77
Total: 77
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:45:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

LOL!  REVANNE!  I can't let you ladies loose for a minute!   ;D

OK, I see Aliset has been set up to go navel-gazing scrying, so let me write something up right quick.  I have faith in Wash, Laurna, but if he does manage to fumble his roll, remember that Lord Alister was a Healer too, so maybe Aliset inherited some of her twin's gift, if only at a disadvantage.  Or, you know, if we can at least keep Columcil from bleeding out, that dashing young Healer Duke should be arriving very soon....
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Evie

OK, I've thrown in my bit and Aliset's discovered another trap for you, so that's one fewer hazard for someone to step in. How many traps did Rayne leave for us?  I need to head to town for a bit, so feel free to play Aliset as needed. I've got her headed to check on Columcil, so if Wash fails his roll, she'll be well placed to make a Healing attempt if need be. BTW, Mibbit was not letting me into our chatroom, and neither did Kiwi, but I managed to get in via the CGI chat link, if you were planning on rolling using the chatroom dice rather than the other dice roller webpage.  Not sure what is up with our chatroom today, but I hope the problem doesn't persist until tomorrow, or we might have a low attendance for Sunday chat!

--WARNING!!!--

DesertRose

Quote from: Evie on March 10, 2018, 12:55:16 PM
OK, I've thrown in my bit and Aliset's discovered another trap for you, so that's one fewer hazard for someone to step in. How many traps did Rayne leave for us?  I need to head to town for a bit, so feel free to play Aliset as needed. I've got her headed to check on Columcil, so if Wash fails his roll, she'll be well placed to make a Healing attempt if need be. BTW, Mibbit was not letting me into our chatroom, and neither did Kiwi, but I managed to get in via the CGI chat link, if you were planning on rolling using the chatroom dice rather than the other dice roller webpage.  Not sure what is up with our chatroom today, but I hope the problem doesn't persist until tomorrow, or we might have a low attendance for Sunday chat!

Yo, Bynw?  Can you look into the chat client malfunction please?  :)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Bynw

Quote from: DesertRose on March 10, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

I just logged in using all 3 web links and they all connected like they are supposed to connect.

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on March 10, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

I just logged in using all 3 web links and they all connected like they are supposed to connect.

It could just be my connection going woogy-woo again, since I also had some trouble with a YouTube video shortly after that, though for the moment everything seems to be working fine again now.

--WARNING!!!--

DesertRose

Quote from: Evie on March 10, 2018, 01:36:57 PM
Quote from: Bynw on March 10, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

It could just be my connection going woogy-woo again, since I also had some trouble with a YouTube video shortly after that, though for the moment everything seems to be working fine again now.

Okay, cool (to the links behaving).  Evie's internet misbehaving is not cool.   ::)  ;)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DerynifanK

Love to see Wash developing his healing talent and nice of Camber  to  help. I think this group  is  going to need more than a laundress. They keep getting  injured. I also love the relationship  growing among the four of them.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Thank you for being a reader, DerynifanK. We just don't know how to stay out of trouble.  ;) Not only is the comradery between the four main characters becoming close. but I think us four writers have a good relationship too. I really like the people I am writing with. We each bring something to the table and I think it is a really good mix.
I know it gives me a smile every time I read something new. Even reading it three times over still makes me smile.  ;D Makes the time worth it.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

You are four very talented and imaginative  writers and I look forward to every new post.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Demercia

In reference to Columcil's healing, it's a good thing they didn't eat Melangell's hares.
The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

DerynifanK

So true. Having 2 saints helping you is better than one. But shouldn't  they finally be meeting up with Kelric? After all if Rayne could see them they must be close .

revanne

Quote from: DerynifanK on March 11, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
So true. Having 2 saints helping you is better than one. But shouldn't  they finally be meeting up with Kelric? After all if Rayne could see them they must be close .
Assuming that Kelric has not been set upon by trolls or killer coneys 😉
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

HoundMistress

You all are doing great! Nice to see what can only be Columcil's own beloved Saint  as well as St Camber.  Eagerly awaiting next installments when you can get to it. I know everyone is busy with real life, too.  This must be like proof reading a book by chapter as the author finishes writing them. Love it!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DesertRose

Quote from: judywward on March 11, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
You all are doing great! Nice to see what can only be Columcil's own beloved Saint  as well as St Camber.  Eagerly awaiting next installments when you can get to it. I know everyone is busy with real life, too.  This must be like proof reading a book by chapter as the author finishes writing them. Love it!!

With the advantage (for the writers) that forum posts can be edited! (The Modify link at the top of each message allows the original author of the post [and also forum administrators] to edit.)  ;D

DerynifanK