• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:38:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Quote from: Evie on January 20, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
As always, feel free to haul Aliset with you hither and yon during my absence. LOL!

So long as it's not to the altar with either Oswald or Valerian!   ;D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Laurna

Washburn is not in my head at the moment, a courier is occupying that space. but I can assure Aliset that he will protect her from any alter that has Oswarl, Valerian, or even Darcy's horse any where near them.
Where did Evil Feyd portal too. I hope it is not near the marketplace outside St Brigid's Convent. eek!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

I have an idea for the market scene, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  The Torenthi were haunting my last post:  a hasty rewrite based on revanne's post (but I think it turned out better, so thanks, revanne) then I lost it when I tried to make an edit in the preview window (only I could do that), then a few more edits, then finally posted.  You'd have thought I made a dice roll....
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Glad I didn't wreck your storyline. You are not alone in losing posts - there is nothing more annoying than poring over a story only to lose it when you inadvertently hit a key. Having done that twice I now save everything to drafts after each paragraph thus saving what is left of my sanity.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Oops. I hope no one took my last post as "reserving space to write the next scene."  That was not my intention.

The dagger I hope that Darcy finds will dovetail nicely into any "market" scene written, so please charge ahead if you have an idea of your own.!

Most humble apologies.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

The forum was down for maintenance last night, so that's the more likely explanation for the lack of new scenes. At least I know I was unable to get back on the site from around 10:00 pm my time until just now.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

revanne

I couldn't access the forum  from the early hours until lunch time. Columcil's writer tends to be otherwise occupied on a Sunday.  And Columcil only wants to get his staff iron-shod so nothing untoward should happen.  :)
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

It was down for about 7 hours from around 10 something (US Central) due to maintenance at the hosting provider.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Glad to see the forum up. I am up, finally too. I fell asleep writing the courier's part. I think I slept 10 hrs. First solid sleep in 5 days. Not sure I can get it done before I have to go out today, but I shall give it a try.

Evie

Glad you managed to get a good rest. Now I'm the one who can hardly keep my eyes open! LOL! Looking forward to seeing the new scene whenever it's posted, and to writing one when I can think clearly enough for anything I write to make sense!   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Evie

Hurray for new throwing daggers!  I am adding them to my items list on my character profile and subtracting 2 gold pieces. (I'm assuming the third was for the horseshoe.)

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

Yes, that is correct.  I should update Darcy's profile with his new dagger and reduced amount of coin. 

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Having just read the transcript of KK chat last night (why do I need sleep  :() with Bynw's dark and sinister hints, it occurs to me that we must'nt forget our wild card. St Camber (who has already appeared, or at any rate his hands have, when Columcil heals) always managed to find a way round the rules - even those of heaven - so what chance does a human games master have? Um, you are human I take it Bynw?
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

I like your way of thinking Revanne. I am glad you are on my side. As I am glad of my other partners.

Jerusha

We'll need to stick together on this one, I think. 

-- Old English Litany