• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:00:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145
Google (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Yay, Aliset is properly married, and to such a beautiful groom.... ;)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

Jerusha  that was beautiful . Hope that Darcy and Aliset will have a long and happy life together. At least we know it will never be boring.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Lovely wedding. And no, that marriage will never be boring.LOL
Washburn wishes the couple a happy life time of love. And he wishes he were there. Even if he knows nothing about it.  When he does know about it, he will find a suitably unsuitable story to tell and a gift for the happy couple.
May your horses have wings and fly!

HoundMistress

Jerusha! Great wedding! Happy to see them safely married, too. Beautiful writing. And Col is right; they do deserve each other. Lovely!!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Revanne, love your writing and Columcil's predicament in dealing with Shadow  who just wanted to have fun like the humans. Things look bright for Darcy  and Aliset  as a married couple and Columcil seems to building a better relationship  with his grandfather which I am sure will help him in the future. Only Wash continues in his endless ordeal where his situation only gets worse.  Hope Columcil's prayer for him is heard,

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Revanne, you read my mind. I was wondering about Shadow and Sigrun.  Enough romance for one night, I think!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Quoteso protocol be damned.

Aye, good that there be. The men of Cassan are  proud men, men bound by culture. Tis good that the duke hugged his men as he would brothers and saw them off right well.
Wonderful Revanne
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

That was wonderful  Revanne. We will be hoping that things go well for them. I know that Rory will be grateful to see the fleet arrive to support him. Let's hope that Seamus can indeed keep Richard out of serious trouble. And it was good that Dhugal embraced them  as they boarded their ship. You can see why he is respected  and loved by his men.

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

I had to read the wedding scene again, it was so sweet & wonderful, so tender and sweet! I know they will have much love in their lives and probably a good bit of adventure, too. Great writing everyone!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Could there be two Archers? I thought  Archer was Kelson's spy but in this scene he sounds like Feyd's accomplice. I'm a bit confused and even more concerned about what is going to happen to Wash.

revanne

Racking up the tension nicely, Laurna.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

The plot is like a good stew. Thickening as it simmers.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Laurna you are really good at leaving readers on the edge of their seats. Not sure my fingernails are going to survive this, keep biting them.

Jerusha

Oh my.  I hope Archer and Wash can manage to join forces before they kill each other.  Fantastic writing Laurna!

-- Old English Litany