• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:39:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

Somehow I pictured Feyd as having more of a middle Eastern look. I guess because Feyd  sounded middle Eastern to me. Do love all the pictures. They really add to the story/game. Loved the picture of Ellia
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DesertRose

Quote from: Bynw on September 06, 2018, 05:56:44 PM
Quote from: DesertRose on September 06, 2018, 05:43:41 PM
Quote from: Evie on September 06, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Feyd looks really familiar for some reason, but I can't quite place him.

That photograph looks like Daniel Craig, who is currently playing James Bond, but the photo looks like it might have been taken several years ago.

It is Daniel Craig but from 1998

Okay, so twenty years ago.  :P
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DerynifanK

Valerian does have a sinister  look. Sidana is lovely but fon't have a good feeling about her future.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Sidana looks willful, which fits in with the personality of a pretender queen.  Feyd would need to blend into a crowd, seen when he wants to be and unseen at will.

I like Brioc (ok, the picture, not him personally), and Valerian, even though handsome, does not look like someone I could trust.  Go figure.  ::)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

Oh, my goodness! Such good writing, good moves & good moving along with the story, oh, sorry! game. Love it!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

Bynw, I can see Daniel Craig as Feyd. If its possible, that makes Feyd a larger, meaner contender than I had envisioned.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Totally different from how I imagined Feyd but I can see that the image you have gone with will allow him toblend in with a number of circumstances.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Love the new picture of Aliset and I was a bit amused to see that she is wearing her hair the way that I have taken to wearing mine in the hot weather this summer when it has been too uncomfortable to have down.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

Quote from: revanne on September 07, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
Totally different from how I imagined Feyd but I can see that the image you have gone with will allow him to blend in with a number of circumstances.

Blending in is so much a part of him it's why that pic works the best instead of having him stand out. Generally it's his clothing that makes him look foreign to those in Gwynedd when his is playing the role of a foreigner. And he chances that too if needed.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

Quote from: revanne on September 07, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
Love the new picture of Aliset and I was a bit amused to see that she is wearing her hair the way that I have taken to wearing mine in the hot weather this summer when it has been too uncomfortable to have down.

Well, it is late July in Rhemuth....   ;D ;D ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

HoundMistress

Where's a picture of Aliset? I really want to see her avatar! The writing is so good!!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Evie

Look a couple of pages back, before the pics of Wash and our bad guys.  Also there are more photos in the Characters thread in Aliset's character profile.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

Thinking about Wash. So far he has been shot with merasha  tipped arrows, abducted, kept bound, repeatedly   drugged, had his memories stolen and replaced with false ones , had his powers taken away, been severely beaten, and is now chained in a dark, dank dungeon. Something good for him please.

Laurna

I am thinking the rest of Sir Washburn's life, after this, will be dedicated to the advocacy for justice from abuse and for Healing from physic abuse. He will have a very personal perspective on the subject and he will be compassionate to victims and forceful against abusers. He might even become a leading member in the Camberian Council. Being the watch dog for Deryni and Humans alike and revitalizing the CC's original purpose.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

He will be in a unique position for one of the nobility to understand how vulnerable the powerless within his society are. Since his capture his one moment of true happiness has come from a serving girl, risking herself to bring him comfort and even before his capture those who truly valued him were from a lower social standing. His family were not cruel or harsh to him but they didn't give him his true worth either. Like Laurna I can see Wash devoting his life to the fighting of abuse and injustice. He and Columcil would make a good team as although Columcil has learnt to admire Duncan I can't seem him settling comfortably in Rhemuth.
(Psalm 46 v1)