• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 263
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 84
Total: 86
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:04:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

Oh my, think Darcy is about to find out that Robert  isn't Robert. Wonder what his reaction will be. Although he obviously  would not object to a betrothal.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Love the "Easy" Rapport.
I am thinking it is a good thing they are in the midst of the abbey. Darcy can't exactly go scolding Robert in front of the brothern. Though he still is close enough to Rhemuth that I hope he does not entrust her to the abbot to see her back to into the king's keeping. there is still the possibility of Oswald searching for her, I hope he doesn't trust her safety to anyone else.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

I've added a new pic of Aliset to her character profile, since obviously she doesn't always wear her late brother's cast off clothing.  (Never mind clothing from the Star Wars universe! LOL!)  But sharing it here also, since updates to old posts don't show up in recent post history.

(Unfortunately the actress I'm basing her appearance on hasn't appeared in any medieval-era films. However, the top of a homespun Victorian bodice isn't too markedly different from the top of a cotehardie at a quick glance, at least not from this angle.)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

Aliset looks great in her new picture. Thanks for the updates Ir's fun to be able to better picture them while following their  adventures .
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Since we are adding new images, I thought I would play with a New Washburn image.
Here is my knight.

"In answer to your plea, Sir Washburn, we will find a way to get you out. I vow this to you!"

Evie

And just to be fair to the other side, here is Grand Duke Valerian:

This one might work for Brioc:

And maybe this for Sidana:

--WARNING!!!--

Bynw

I guess I will post a picture of Feyd when I get home. Good thing I have one there ...
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Again, great pictures. Wash is quite handsome. Hope the appearance  of Camber in his healing is a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed  for him. Actually Valerian is handsome too but looks scary.

Evie

Yes, Sidana is quite smitten with her handsome suitor, although feels a vague disquiet at times when she catches a glimpse of his dark side.

Looking forward to seeing Feyd, Bynw! You need to attach a photo to his Trello character card too. :)

--WARNING!!!--

revanne

Loving the new pictures - I think Valerian is appropriately sinister.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

DFK, I admit to being smitten by Sir Washburn.
Great pics of Brioc and Sidana. Valarian gives me the shivers.

I found a pic for the girl Ellia too as she will be seen running away from Barion du Chatel's manor house.
Her full name is Ameryllia Aldan

Bynw

Feyd's appearance is a matter of choice sometimes. He will dye his hair light if needs to do so or darken it if that would work better. He can be clean shaven or fully bearded as whatever is needed to fulfill his contracts.

Evie

Feyd looks really familiar for some reason, but I can't quite place him.

--WARNING!!!--

DesertRose

Quote from: Evie on September 06, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

That photograph looks like Daniel Craig, who is currently playing James Bond, but the photo looks like it might have been taken several years ago.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Bynw

Quote from: DesertRose on September 06, 2018, 05:43:41 PM
Quote from: Evie on September 06, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

That photograph looks like Daniel Craig, who is currently playing James Bond, but the photo looks like it might have been taken several years ago.

It is Daniel Craig but from 1998