• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:02:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 207
Total: 208
DerynifanK
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

For just a moment, I hoped Washburn would try the blocking on Feyd; but yeah, bad idea. 

Well done, Laurna!

I hope we someday find out who Feyd wants vengeance against.  That's a long time to hold a grudge.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

I think his decision  not to try it on Feyd  was a good one. Even Valerian is afraid of him. Hope Wash will have an opportunity  to use somehow to help him get free.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

Love has hit Darcy badly. I'm not sure what is worse; not drinking his ale, or being oblivious to the idea of 100 gold coins each
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

I think I'm going to need a Portal lesson or two.  Several, in fact, since I'm certain I'll be a very slow learner with a certain blue-eyed Deryni priest dazzling my mind and causing me to hide my blushes at his arms around me.  It could very well take days to train me properly.  Maybe even weeks. But that's OK.   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

A lovely scene, revanne.  Thank you.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

The developing relationship  between Columcil  and Duncan is beautiful to see. Thanks, Revanne
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

Quote from: Evie on August 07, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
I think I'm going to need a Portal lesson or two.  Several, in fact, since I'm certain I'll be a very slow learner with a certain blue-eyed Deryni priest dazzling my mind and causing me to hide my blushes at his arms around me.  It could very well take days to train me properly.  Maybe even weeks. But that's OK.   ;D

I seem to remember that said priest also knows a spell for a cooling shower which might help to calm your blushes. Or then again, might not!
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

Quote from: revanne on August 07, 2018, 08:49:09 PM
I seem to remember that said priest also knows a spell for a cooling shower which might help to calm your blushes. Or then again, might not!

Not if he's dressed in Shiral's idea of swimwear while teaching that lesson!   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Bynw

Such bad girls on this forum. Thinking such things about Priests. Even the Priests in Gwynedd are like our Roman Catholic priests. They don't marry and don't engage in ... extra curricular activities.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on August 07, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Such bad girls on this forum. Thinking such things about Priests. Even the Priests in Gwynedd are like our Roman Catholic priests. They don't marry and don't engage in ... extra curricular activities.

None of which makes him any less the subject of the occasional wistful fantasy. I blame KK for creating the most deliciously fascinating men and them sticking half of them in cassocks and marrying most of the others off at ridiculously young ages! Mean KK! *pout*

;D ;D ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

I'm not sure I even want to know, But how did portal lessons, end on the beach with Shiral's designer swimwear? Is there a portal on that rock jetty where Briony and Kelric were playing? Hmmm well if there is and it  does time jumps too, than I want to do some portal training too.  ;)
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

Anne referred back to Duncan knowing how to do the shower spell. If you refer back to Anamchara to the scene in which Duncan first learned that spell from Catriona, and the unintentional wet chemise translucency that caused the lesson to be quickly ended before the wardrobe malfunction could get even worse, let's hope if he passes that lesson on to others, he'll remember that incident and won't be doing so in a loincloth! Or more accurately, he'll hopefully be wearing one or two layers in addition to that! No Portal to the beach, though. Sorry! 

--WARNING!!!--

DerynifanK

But Evie, you also created some very attractive  and fascinating  men and married them off quickly. Consider Seisal and Sextus Arilans and Stefan de Varnay. Also Alaric didn't marry until he was nearly 30 and he was described  as the most wickedly  handsome man in Gwynedd.

Laurna

I like that description of Alaric "Weakedly handsome." ;D

Aack, Jerusha! You have a way of making that dungeon far worse than even I imagined. Not looking froward to being tossed in there behind cell doors. **Shivers**
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Would love to see Valerian and Oswald thrown in their own dungeon.