• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:02:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 252
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

I can just visualise that castle and the drop. I was nervous just reading about it.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

A very formidable and scary place. Worried about Iain and even more about Wash and about Darcy. What is Kelson thinking to send a mostly untrained Deryni into that situation. Have been concerned  more and more about his handling of this crisis. Missing Alaric 
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Talk about nervous.
Jerusha, you just turned Washburn's watcher half-silly with fear.
I do not think "I" want to go to that place. Yicks.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

I had a thought about that Fortress too. Hehehehehe

but you dont want to know what it was :D

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

You really know how to add to the tension and nervousness bynw. I do wish fate or St. Camber  or luck would be a little kinder to our adventurers.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Oh dear, I hope I haven't played into Bynw's plan.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

"He only does it to annoy, because he knows it teases "
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

I was hoping to get to hear the discussion  between Duncan and Columcil.

revanne

Quote from: DerynifanK on July 21, 2018, 08:25:49 PM
I was hoping to get to hear the discussion  between Duncan and Columcil.

It is taking more time to write than I have had available this week but you will get to hear it when it happens.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

I love  your writing  and look forward to each new post. I know it's  a lot of work  and takes time. I reread them often and enjoy them each time.Want you to know you are appreciated  All of you are amazing writers.

Laurna

"Only in you dreams, Lord Jaxom," yells Lady Laurna from the side lines.

The pompous nerve of some men!    >:(

ROFL
Thank you Jerusha,
I love that.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Well, Kelson did a bad job of bringing home to Jaxom  his failings. He obviously learned nothing and is as arrogant and full of misplaced pride as ever. Cannot think he is a useful addition to Javan's army. Wouldn't  be surprised  if he caused more problems.

revanne

Quote from: Laurna on July 22, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
"Only in you dreams, Lord Jaxom," yells Lady Laurna from the side lines.

The pompous nerve of some men!    >:(

ROFL
Thank you Jerusha,
I love that.

Indeed.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

I am deeply hoping for a scene in which Sir Iain Cameron is reunited with his brother and Jaxom has to watch and eat a large helping of humble pie (maybe even the entire pie!).  ;)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

revanne

Jaxom eating humble pie would be wonderful. Unfortunately he always seems to be able to find cream to go with it.
(Psalm 46 v1)