• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 373
Total: 373
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:05:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

I am really hoping that Brioc's greed and inherent deviousness mean that he ignores Valerian and tries a little double crossing.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

I hope so too, Revanne. Would love to see Brioc make that big error in judgement and turn Feyd against them
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Great writing, all! Once again, satisfied that the story is advancing, but still on the edge of my seat with worry for Wash. Would not be disappointed if that lout, Jaxom, meets his fate in the war. Glad to see that Lady Aliset is regaining her comfort with Lord Darcy. Still have hopes of them making a love match approved by the King. Write on!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

Thinking of Valarian and the Rathark Mountains and where this is going is giving me the willies.
I am so thankful that Archer Cedric is finding a way to get there.  So hope his mount is sure footed, indeed.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

I wonder how much of this Cedric will be able to report back to the King, and whether he will be able to give that information to Darcy, or is he being too closely watched?
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

I think he is better off not running the risk at the moment.
Once inside the mountain fortress there will be many Deryni. So unless he can find a safe time nda place to make a ward to protect himself and the magic required to contract Kelson, I suspect he will not take the chance. Better to bid his time and really find out what is going on. Then if he happens to come across a drugged prisoner, I hope he will recognize him, and keep him from being abused by the guards holding him.

DerynifanK

More to the point, keep Valerian from abusing him. Would really love to see Valerian and Brioc in Feyd's bad graces,
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

So very hard for the women to stay behind.  Poor Richenda, remembering the past and fearing the future.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Heart wrenching chapter. Hoping that Brendan, Kelric, Javan and those that go with them will be able to fulfill  Brendan's  promises, bring Washburn home restored, and come  home safe with peace restored  throughout the kingdom

DerynifanK

Poor Columcil, sorry his experience  in Rhemuth has turned out so badly. Hope he will tell Duncan all that he is feeling. Duncan really needs to know it all. I understand why he wants to go, but it will be a great loss to Kelson if he goes. And if Washburn does somehow survive and is brought back to Rhemuth, I think Columcil  would be the one who could best heal him.

Laurna

Oh if only Columcil had dared to give Jaxom that duty at the bottom of the garderob shaft.   LOL.

I do so hope that our beloved Duncan can convince our beloved Columcil that blood is thicker than holy water and that he is welcome back soon and anytime, and that he would happily be given any perish of his choosing, including duties here in Rhemuth if he so choose. Nepotism is a real thing in the Middle ages.

DesertRose

Right about now, I really want to tell The King's Grace that it takes one to know one (re: Darcy's impudence), but it seems perhaps not the best of timing to smart-mouth Kelson.  :D ;)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DerynifanK

I really would like to hear Columcil tell Duncan Everything he thinks and feels about what has happened  since he came to Rhemuth.

HoundMistress

Laurna, I almost cried at Richenda's distress. Beautifully and movingly written.  I hope all our good guys will be coming home at the end, all in good health.  I wouldn't mind much if someone managed to shoot Valerian through the heart & remove his despicable presence from the 11 kingdoms. Good reading, all!! And why do I suspect Aliset may not remain placidly in Rhemuth?
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.