• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 41
Total: 41

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Washburn Morgan:  "Lovely. My traveling companions are bedding down to the night in the company of a lovely young maiden, and here I ride through the rain, somewhat the worse for wear, looking more prematurely bald than I appeared just a week ago, and with a corpse over the saddle.  Lucky me.  Damned Morgan sense of responsibility!"   ;D ;D ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Evie

BTW, I modified my character profile today to add a few extra photos, because it dawned on me this past weekend that the actress who plays Jyn Erso in Star Wars: Rogue One looks surprisingly like the doll I dressed up in the Lady Aliset costume!   ;D  I noticed the resemblance while rewatching the movie on Netflix.

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

Ack!

Evie, you got your post in first, and mine doesn't quite match (lunch hour got interrupted).  Is there a way to post mine just before yours?  It would work in that case.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

Not without removing it and then reposting it. Too much trouble it's fine the way it is really.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Evie

Jerusha, if I copied my text, deleted the original post, let you post yours, and then pasted my text to a new document, that could work. However, Laurna has just posted her scene also, so read that and then let me know if you want me to remove my scene and repost it after yours or if it would be easier just to post a modified version.

--WARNING!!!--

Evie

Another possible solution might be for me to edit a sentence or two in my post to better match whatever you had in mind for Darcy, which I don't mind doing if that would help.

--WARNING!!!--

Bynw

For a collaboration story such work would be helpful. however for the narrative a game. it's not that important. only if you want to go through such trouble.

Laurna

Evie I was thinking just copy it, remove it then re post it after Jerusha's post. It would work better after what I just posted as well.
Although it is not that big a deal.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on December 21, 2017, 01:18:15 PM
For a collaboration story such work would be helpful. however for the narrative a game. it's not that important. only if you want to go through such trouble.

Everyone currently playing is a storyteller at heart, and having things out of sequence or not dovetailing properly would probably drive us all guano, so it honestly would not be too much trouble for me to ctrl+A my text and cut/paste it to Notepad, then repost it once Jerusha posts her scene.

--WARNING!!!--

Evie

Jerusha, I've removed my last scene and saved it elsewhere for reposting later. You are good to go with yours.  :)

--WARNING!!!--

Bynw

What every you want to do I'm OK with it. But yes I can see how it would drive some a little crazy. Like people who say 'backslash' for one of these / drives me crazy in web addresses. That is not a backslash :) So post on and move as you need to so it works out nicely for you.

Bynw

Since it came up about how many HP our bad guy had. Here are a couple of a examples that would be usable of course we are free to give the NPCs as many HP as we like really.

Acolyte
HP: 1
Attack: Melee and Ranged
Movement: 25 Feet
Description: Acolytes are typically the blind followers and devotees of demonic creatures. The can come in the form of any sentient creature, Human, Deryni, or Human with power. Completely enthralled to their master, they are usually nothing more than protection and pawns for their masters.

Bandit
HP: 3
Attack: Melee or Ranged
Movement: 25 Feet
Description: Nearly anyone can take up the life of a bandit. Bandits usually hide and ambush unsuspecting travelers along roads far away from cities to prevent their capture. They can be equipped with any weapon an Adventurer could come across.
Traits:
Sneaky

Evie

Austin was already 3 HP down even before Darcy started laying into him, thanks to some of my dice rolls for him.  Oops, my bad!  No wonder he's currently pushing up daisies!  ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

With a little modification of my post, mine will work just fine after Laurna's and yours will work too.

Bless you Evie; Darcy had a line or two I wanted to keep.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

OK, just let me know when you're done and I'll repost mine.  :)

--WARNING!!!--