• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:25:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

Poor Wash. I'm sure the scholar doesn't want him to die. What a pity he doesn't know that Jaxom's wound is painful too.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Also poor Wash; Alaric told him that when he returned he would help his son be the best man he could be. Sadly he didn't come back and the other adults in his life who should  have carried out that promise  dropped the ball, even his mother. And now he lacks magical training and skills that could help him defend himself and survive. I hope he does survive and has the opportunity  to get that training. And I know that some  children are more difficult  because I have a grandson who is somewhat like that. Very smart but had  to get him to focus on academics or homework and  working with him takes a lot of understanding  and persistence.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Nice bit of history to put everything in perspective.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

I love how the little bits fall into place. And I have an idea on how he managed to work his Power beyond his normal skill too. It will come out in play, stay tuned!
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Valarian's power?!  AACK! What have I done?
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

Quote from: Laurna on June 19, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
Valarian's power?!  AACK! What have I done?

Actually you have given Washburn a tremendous opportunity. Vengeance against his father's killer. Ah how wonderful it all works out and falls nicely into place. :)
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

revanne

Don't I just wish I could truth read😉
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

My crystal ball remains dark.  Drat.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

MacInnis is a name with a long and dishonourable pedigree.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Oh man oh man. I was wondering if our first MacInnis had family. He was perhaps a younger brother or nephew to this man. Vipers all!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

My oh my, building excitment. Don't think I've ever seen Kelson this angry. Hoping for rescue before Wash is turned over to GDV. Like Brendan I wouldn't  give him any chance of survival if Valerian gets hold of him. Great writing, Laurna

HoundMistress

Oh, the suspense! Kelson apoplectic with anger. Oh, please, please let Valerian get his just desserts. Although, I would like to see him suffer before the beheading, which I hope will be very public. Please let them get Wash back. If not, Richenda will want to be in on the torturing of Valerian.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

revanne

I love Kelson's description of Valerian.
(Psalm 46 v1)