• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 66
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42
Total: 42
Google (2)
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:14:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on May 22, 2018, 09:29:12 PM
What are you up to now bynw?

The time honored Game Master tradition of passing notes back and forth to players.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

But are you messing up the hope of rescue? Why?
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Evie

Quote from: DerynifanK on May 22, 2018, 10:19:32 PM
But are you messing up the hope of rescue? Why?

Because we guessed Wash's location incorrectly, but Laurna hadn't received that information before she posted her scene. So we're back to trying to figure out the puzzle.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

I was at work-lunch when I read Revannes's sceene and posted as fast and as accuratly as I could under the circumstances. I want to take every oppertunity that comes my way. Now that I am back at work, I may need to wait untill I get home to delete the sceene, if I need too. Just let me know.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Sorry folks for starting a red herring. And especially to  Laurna. I posted and went to bed thinking Duncan was to the rescue.  :(
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

Passing notes to the GM from the players is a time honored RPG tradition. So is passing notes between players.

revanne

You are definitely throwing down the gauntlet, Bynw,. Now if we only knew where it was....
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

I so want to wrap my hands around Feyd's throat!  (Good writing, Laurna!)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Oh oh!  I was so busy writing that I missed this!
I love, love that Columcil and Dhugal are together in the library. I so want to be a fly on the wall and hear their conversations and then when Duncan returns and sees them together.

OH please, I want to read this! Something GOOD to read would be wonderful.

DerynifanK

Oh dear, poor Wash, just keeps getting worse . Now he has even lost his St Camber medal. Seems to be   no hope for finding or rescuing him, But you are very creative  writers so I keep hoping for SOMETHING good to happen 
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

Quick question . Since the St Camber medal was taken and wrapped  in leather, does that make it totally useless for locating  Feyd or Wash?

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on May 23, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
Quick question . Since the St Camber medal was taken and wrapped  in leather, does that make it totally useless for locating  Feyd or Wash?

No. That makes it easy to handle when its not attuned to the person touching it. That way Feyd is insulated from it. It can still be used otherwise.

DerynifanK

Poor Darcy who does not at all what is happening.

DerynifanK

Poor Wash seems to be forgotten and no one seems to be able to help him. Every time we see him it gets worse. Very depressing 

Laurna

Quote from: DerynifanK on May 24, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
Poor Wash seems to be forgotten and no one seems to be able to help him. Every time we see him it gets worse. Very depressing

For Washburn's sake, please keep an optimistic outlook. He needs the good vibes. Believe me, he is not forgotten, most definitely not by me. The truth of it is that I panicked and the ladies got anxious to the point that I called for a "SLOW DOWN". We need to give ourselves time to work this out, and not let the stress effect our real world jobs. So today was a day for recuperation and centering. Don't want to make hasty decisions that might get Player characters or Non-player characters into deep trouble.

Now, if anyone, that is any reader, on this forum can figure out the locations that Wash is being held, prior to us figuring out his location in the story, then you can send a personal Message to Desert Rose, "I can guess where Washburn is." If and when it is revealed in the story and you have the location correct, you just might get a Karma Point for your guess. Just, whatever you do, do not tell The Scholar/ Feyd that you are on to him. Wash's life would be in more danger if Feyd feels his hiding places have been compromised. Believe me, Dowager Duchess Richenda and Lady Laurna want Sir Washburn Morgan back in Rhemuth, ALIVE!