• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 96
Total: 96
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

I don't mean to imply Valerian will go down without a fight, but he will go down. 

Et tu, Darcy?  (With apologies to Julius Ceasar.)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Quote from: Jerusha on May 21, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
I don't mean to imply Valerian will go down without a fight, but he will go down. 

Et tu, Darcy?  (With apologies to Julius Ceasar.)
I am so with you on this Jerusha, and even with Wash imprissioned in a dark, damp place with no walls and no windows, he and I will find a way to take valerian down.

QuoteI'm quite sure Darcy would be willing to help with the questioning. But Jaxom can't answer questions if he is in lots of little pieces. Duncan was very wise not to mention a name.

Great writing Jerusha.

Oh yes. Jaxom will wish he is where Washburn has been taken,  once Darcy learns what he did.

Ladies, you are all great writers, I think this story has taken on a life of it's own.

And Bynw, Just because Wash has been captured that does NOT mean that he is out! I guarantee it!
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

I'm quite sure Darcy would be willing to help with the questioning. But Jaxom can't answer questions if he is in lots of little pieces. Duncan was very wise not to mention a name.

Great writing Jerusha.

((Reposted from wrong thread))
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

I don't  like Jaxom but to be fair he was  also under mind control. Somebody  needs  to find that  ring that was pushed on his finger that isn't his before it scratches someone else.
And we badly need a rescue for Wash. I hope Arilans nephews can provide  it.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Evie

Quote from: DerynifanK on May 22, 2018, 05:57:32 AM
I don't  like Jaxom but to be fair he was  also under mind control. Somebody  needs  to find that  ring that was pushed on his finger that isn't his before it scratches someone else.
And we badly need a rescue for Wash. I hope Arilans nephews can provide  it.

Not only might that ring scratch someone else, I suspect it's also one of those gold-plated iron rings like the one used to Mind-Control Derry and see everything he saw, so if someone doesn't pick up on what it is soon, there's nothing to stop the person controlling him from using it again in future.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Oh my goodness, Laurna.  Washburn's frustration and misery are almost palpable.  We  must find a way to rescue him.

I never liked Feyd to begin with, but now...grrrr.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

I think Feyd needs to roll to see if the drug in the wine has entered his body through his mucus membrane, since he got an eyeful of the stuff! (Not to mention anything that might have splashed into his nostrils or if he happened to get any into his mouth while instinctively flinching from the sudden drenching.)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

Good luck with the roll, I really hope it did get in,.

Bynw

I'll make a roll for that when I get off work later this evening.

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

revanne, I have no words for the mastery of this scene.  Go, Duncan, GO!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Oh lord, do hurry Duncan. Revanne you are amazing. Praying for success. At least there is hope.

Bynw

revanne will need to read her private messages before Duncan continues ...
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK