Author Topic: Question on Deryni eBooks  (Read 389 times)

Offline Bynw

• Zipper Brother
  • Administrator
  • Baron/Baroness
    • OtherWorlders IRC Network
  • Favorite Book: Two Crowns for America
  • Favorite Character: Camber of Culdi
  • Twitter: anlarye
Question on Deryni eBooks
« on: January 20, 2017, 08:55:57 am »
Joe Sullivan wants to know whether any of the Deryni books will be out in eBook format any time soon.

Katherine replies: “I don’t know of any plans for eBook editions of any of the Deryni books, but I understand that Warner has issued eBooks of the two Templar books, The Temple and the Stone and The Temple and the Crown. I did read recently that eBooks are not doing as well as publishers predicted they would, so some lines are shutting down these operations. I think this probably means that the time of electronic formats has not yet come. I know that I, for one, want to hold a book in my hands and turn the pages and smell the paper and ink and underline favorite passages—and I suspect that most other readers do, too.”

Offline Evie

• Administrator
  • Prince/Princess
  • Sister Evie--Servant of Saint Camber
    • The Mini-Deryni Chronicles
  • Favorite Book: High Deryni or The King's Justice (can't decide)
  • Favorite Character: President of the Duncan McLain Fanbabe Society
Re: Question on Deryni eBooks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:08:55 am »
Well, the answer to this question has certainly changed in the years since it was first submitted to the static board!   ;D  Nearly all of Katherine's books are now available in eBook form, at least in the US (and I think more recently they have started becoming available internationally as well via Bookbub).
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!