• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,568
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 80
Total: 81
DoctorM
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:38:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Evie's (and Duncan and Helena's) unexpected beach holiday

Started by Evie, August 07, 2016, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Our best friend had some unexpected days off this past week, so she asked Hubby and me if we would like to join her on an impromptu beach holiday.  Of course we said yes!  And of course that meant a few of the Mini-Deryni wanted to go too, so Duncan and Helena got picked to make the trip with us.  That meant they had to get some suitable beach clothing, of course.  My photo album of the trip is here:  https://flic.kr/s/aHskFzVKBU

Instead of "Where's Waldo?", you can play "Spot the Mini-Deryni."  They're not in every photo, of course, but there's a fair few pictures in this set that feature or at least include them.  ;D

Here's a preview:

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

What a fun holiday. I love the beach. Looks like Duncan and Helena had a great time. Love the matching shirts. The two seem to have made a perfect castle made of sand.  Then they got to look over the 'cliffs of insanity' glad they did not have to climp it to escape the water below. Though I see your wonderful DH has concurred it with pride. Looks like fun.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

My goodness, that looks like it was a fantastic holiday!  I do hope Helena and Duncan brought sufficient sunblock - might be hard to explain the tan lines back in Rhemuth.  :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany