General Information and Links > Introductions

How's it goin'?

(1/4) > >>

Fukiyama:
Yesterday I was in the book store and paged through a copy of The King's Deryni.  The dedication was very nice. ;)  I've read of the Chat before, but this time I thought I'd stop by and see what you all are about.

I first started reading KK back when i came across King Javan's Year in paperback at Wal Mart.  I've read most all the books since then as I could find them in stores or my library.

DesertRose:
Hello and welcome to Rhemuth Castle!

Thanks for joining us.  If you want to get a feel for what Chat is like, the logs are posted here on the forum.  We don't always talk about the books; we get pretty far off topic a LOT.  :D

Have fun!

revanne:
Welcome.
Chats are good fun. It took me a while to pluck up courage to join in but everyone is very nice. You can also post questions/ discussion starters about any of KK's books on the forum and folk will normally chip in. I'm from across the pond so really appreciate the earlier chat once a month.

Javan is one of my favourite characters - I was so upset when he died.

Laurna:
Fukiyama, Welcome to Forum.
Please join in on any topic you might like. Even pull up old ones if you have interested in it.  We all love to talk Deryni stuff. Even non Deryni stuff too.
Chat is lots of fun. I have not made it to chat much lately, I always seem to be away from the computer Sunday afternoons. But the chatters are great people and a friendly group. If you have a cat, have him near as your chatting. He just may get a virtual petting from everyone.

Jerusha:
Welcome to the forum Fukiyama!  Glad you have joined us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version