• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 358
Total: 358
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:20:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Puppies have arrived.

Started by Laurna, October 27, 2015, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Sunday night was a bit harrowing. My little dog Jessa, went into early stages of whelping but then things did not progress. She was never distressed but by Sunday night we realized a puppy must be stuck so we were off to the emergency veterinarian. The first puppy was turned wrong and blocking the path. Jessa had a c-section. and within a couple hours we brought her home with 5 healthy squirming little puppies. 4 boys ( 3 tri-colored and 1 red&white) and 1 girl who is tri-colored. (tri-colored= black with tan markings and white splashes all over). After thirty-six hours they are growing strong. love them.

We are thinking of keeping a couple of them. One will be the red&white boy.  So I was thinking of naming him "Dragon'sHeart ****** Rhys". So if you can help me find a name for the ******* part, I would be grateful.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Remembering how Rhys sang the Healer's song for the birth of Tieg, how about Dragon'sHeart Song of Rhys?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Jerusha, I love the reminder of the Healer's Song. That is at the top of my list, Thank you. 
I also will need a girl's name. I am not sure we will keep the girl, but I really would like to. Can not wait to watch them grow up.

Laurna

A picture to make you smile.

Check out the "fur kids" gallery pictures to see the picture larger.

Mia Sophia is the little girl in the middle facing us.

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!