• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 366
Total: 367
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:57:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Birth Announcement--MicroMister is here!

Started by Evie, October 14, 2015, 08:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

I just checked with Aerlys, and she gave permission for me to share her happy news with the forum.  Her baby was born sometime yesterday!  She said she will pop in at some later time to fill in all of the details that I'm sure you're eager to hear about, such as name, weight, etc.  But let's have some congratulations for our new (again) Mommy!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Evie

And since our Royal Patisserie seems to be shut down for the day, I went into the City to pick up a little something for our baby celebration:

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

This is wonderful news! I hope mommy is healing up, and getting her rest, and loving on her newest little one. Give him a kiss for us.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Demercia

Congratulations and welcome to the world little man
The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

Jerusha

Woo hoo!  Wonderful news - I was thinking the birth should be soon.

Congratulations Aerlys, MicroMister and the rest of the family! 

That cake is way to cute to even think about eating, Evie, though Aerlys certainly deserves a piece.  :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Congratulations. Hope you are recovering and getting lots of spoiling. Welcome to the world little one. God bless to you,  your Mom and Dad and siblings.

Btw those who have been around the forum longer than me - is this our first forum birth?
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

I seem to recall a grandbaby announcement sometime recently, but not a birth announcement since I've been here.

--WARNING!!!--

Shiral

Congratulations to Aerlys and family, and welcome, new little guy!
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DesertRose

Yes, I think Aerlys' new little guy is the first baby born to an active forum member, although there's a whole list of kids named for Deryni characters on the static site.  (Some of those "kids" are not so little anymore!  The first person known to be Deryni-named is in his forties now.)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

lenni

Congratulations, Aerlys! Best wishes for you, the family, and, especially, the new baby!

Lenni

Aerlys

Hello, all!

It really has been a hectic couple of weeks. I'm so sorry for the delay.

I'd like to announce the birth of Rhys Alexander Joseph, born Oct. 13th at exactly noon. He was 7 lbs 9 oz. and 20 inches long. I think his hair looks more light brown than red (our last two boys were definite red heads), though in the light it looks reddish. So we will have to wait and see if he takes after his namesake. I'll try to post some pics in the gallery soon. I did lobby for a Rhys Michael, but DH preferred Alexander.

Thank you all for the kind wishes. We are both doing well though I'm still tired (and will be for a while, I know.) Life doesn't stop, and we are cruising toward the busy season. I haven't forgotten all of my friends here. It's just been a crazy few months. I'll be back soon. Love you all!

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Evie

Glad you could pop in with an update, and that MicroMister has an official name now!   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Aerlys

"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

DesertRose

So since he has an official name, does this mean I can add him to the list of Deryni-Named Children on the static part of the site?  :)

Congrats, Aerlys and family!  I've seen his pics on Facebook; little Mr. Rhys is adorable.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Aerlys

Yes please!

Any advice on posting pics to the gallery? It keeps saying they are too big, but I have no idea how to "shrink" them.

Hilaire Belloc