• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 263
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cats

Started by Demercia, July 08, 2015, 03:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demercia

There is nothing like a cat for making you feel guilty.  Have just had to take mine to the vets to have some dental treatment, and the look I got when he was carried away in his basket.......
The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

Elkhound

I was away for the 4th of July weekend.  When I came back, Rupert was Velcro Kitty.

Elkhound

Just about every evening about 5:30 he starts yowling and caterwauling and carrying on.  He's not hungry.  He's not thirsty.  He doesn't want to be petted.  He doesn't want to play.  The vet says there's absolutely nothing wrong with him.

revanne

Hi Elkhound. Putting together two threads - here's a crossover: He's taking part in some sort of feline version of the twilight barking from 101 Dalmatians.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Elkhound

Quote from: revanne on July 21, 2015, 09:31:17 AM
Hi Elkhound. Putting together two threads - here's a crossover: He's taking part in some sort of feline version of the twilight barking from 101 Dalmatians.

There may be something to that.

It is really funny, during the time between Zane passing on and my getting Rupert, the neighborhood cats started hanging around my back yard.  After he came and got big enough to be a cat rather than a kitten, they pretty much stopped.  Zane was, and Rupert is, indoor-only, but apparently there is some sort of feline telepathy that let them know that there was a catless catman there, and when the catman was claimed.