• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Happy Birthday Revanne and Demercia

Started by Jerusha, June 02, 2015, 05:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

Hope you have a wonderful, happy day!   :)

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

Happy birthday, you two! Hope you both have a fun, crisis-free day (or at least that the crises queue up sweetly so you only need to deal with one at a time). I'll have a cider to toast the occasion when I get home from work, because I'm altruistic like that and all. ;)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Elkhound

DesertRose

Happiest of birthdays to you both, and hopefully soon the Royal Patissiere will drop by with some gorgeous, yummy cake for us all to admire (and then eat!).
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

revanne and Demercia are twins?  I saw it mentioned, but never saw a confirmation, so I wasn't sure.

So Happy Birthday to you, also, Demercia!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Revanne and Demercia! Live it up!  8)

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

revanne

Yes, Jerusha. Rhemuth Castle is has been infiltrated by cloned female clergy from across the pond. :<D
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Demercia

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  Sadly the weather is rather  like Gwynedd in March, but otherwise it has been a great day.

The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

Laurna

Wishing the happiest of birthdays for our English twins. Revanne and Demercia have a wonderful day.

I happen to pass by the Rhemuth Royal Kitchens this morning and caught a glimpse of our Royal Patissiere at work. This was just finished, and I would not be surprised if there was another behind the screen where I heard a whispering about being sure to feed all the denizens to Rhemuth Castle.

Happy Shared Birthday Ladies!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Shiral

Monumentally cool birthday cake! =o)

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Demercia

Wonderful cake.  The patissiere has surpassed him/herself

Aerlys

Happy, happy birthday Revanne and Demercia!
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Evie

Oh wow!  Both of those cakes are too lovely to cut into, so I'll just admire them from afar while I munch on a Twinkie!  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Demercia

Thank you.   I will just take the teapot off the top and make you all a cup of English tea.