• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 170
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162
Google (2)
Bing

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Hello again, everybody

Started by Curlytop, September 21, 2014, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curlytop

Greetings once more to everybody.

With the demise of the Rhemuth Castle website, and no return of the alt.books.deryni newsgroup, I thought that the place to write about KK's books for general consumption was no more. But having encountered Deryni Tales and Deryni Magic recently, their references to this website are valid. I tried to make a new login for myself as Curlytop, but the site wouldn't have the username. So then I thought, let's try logging in as Curlytop anyway using my old password, a little shifting of potentials to balance and I'm in, with some of my old posts successfully copied over!

DesertRose

Welcome back.  :)

KK chat is in a few hours in the chatroom.  I saw you pop into chat but I was doing dishes and unable to chat at that moment.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Curlytop

That popping into chat was on an offchance that there would be something going on. Unfortunately the specified times are in the early house of UK time, and I have to be up early in the morning for work, so I fear I will never be able to join in the chat.

revanne

Welcome back to a fellow Brit - I have joined since your time and alas for similar reasons have never made chat either.

I look forward to more stories :>)
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)