• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:30:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135
Google (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday Alkari!

Started by Jerusha, January 01, 2014, 12:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

Hope you have (or by this time, had) a very happy birthday!

The Duke of Corwyn sends his kindest regards.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

AnnieUK

Laurna

Happy Birthday Alkari!

I think having your birthday on the first of the year means you will always have the day off from work. Party On!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DesertRose

Happy birthday, Alkari!  I guess it's probably over, your time, but I hope it was a good one!  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Aerlys

Hey, we almost forgot the cake!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Alkari.
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

DesertRose

That is one awesome-looking cake.  Thanks for remembering, Aerlys.  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Alkari

Oh dear, I haven't been onto this site in ages!  and now feel terrible that I didn't see this and haven't said a big Thank You for the birthday wishes and the fabulous cake :( \

Better late than never I suppose, so THANK YOU for remembering (yes, you too, Alaric!) and naturally, such a delicious cake has absolutely no calories.  Even virtual ones  :D

Evie

Happy birthday,  Alkari! I know it's probably well into the day there, if it's not already over, but we're just ringing in the New Year and your birthday where I am, so Happy Birthday from this side of the Pond!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

Alkari, it is time to ring in the new year. So that must mean it is time to sing Happy Birthday to You!. Have a wonderful day and next day too, which is what it likely is for you.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Alkari!  Hope you had a wonderful day!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DesertRose

Happiest of birthdays, Alkari!  I hope it was a great day for you!  :)

Alkari

Thank you all for birthday wishes - and a very Happy New Year to everyone!! 

I had a very lazy day, just went out to lunch with Mum and my brother, then came home and snoozed.  No birthday cake, but I did have a large helping of ice cream  - big scoops of coconut and passionfruit. Mmmmm ....        :D   

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Alkari!  Wishing you a good year in 2015.

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!