• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:59:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 87
Total: 87

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Journey from Childhood - Chapter 3 - The Peace Offering

Started by Jerusha, August 15, 2013, 08:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

Quote from: revanne on December 04, 2016, 02:10:44 AM
Jana was behaving badly but it was out of hurt not simple naughtiness. She is about to lose her brothers and nothing will be the same again. And the punishment was too harsh - the last memory of childhood ruined for them all, forever. I wonder if Amah wasn't already beginning to regret her decision in her heart of hearts and was glad of a way out which preserved her dignity.

Btw Jerusha,  I think I'm right in saluting a fellow mother of three? It has it's own challenges!
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Quote from: Jerusha on August 16, 2013, 06:43:44 PM
Jäna will find other "sisters", and they will form a very special bond.  But that's a few stories off yet.  ;)

Jerusha, I think this is a promise I would love to call you out on. I love all the stories with the triplets, and I am thinking the time has come for another one. The boys as pages under Brendan and Kelrick's influence, and Jana in the circle of girls with Briony, Canolline, and Grub(Evie won't mind). ;D
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Yes, revanne, I have three sons.  There was never a shortage of challenges!

One day, Laurna, one day I will write the next triplet story....
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany