• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,481
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 72
Total: 73

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, Shiral!

Started by Evie, February 05, 2013, 09:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Happy birthday!  I would wish for a bunch of tiny people to move into your miniature houses to bring you extra delight, but if there's anything I've learned in the past year, it's that little people are pretty high maintenance....   ;)  ;D

Hope you have a great year ahead!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Happy, happy birthday, Shiral!  I heard it through the grapevine that certain blond, Deryni Duke is opening a bottle of Fianna wine to celebrate.   ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Shiral

Thanks Evaine and Jerusha!

Spent Sunday Night in San Francisco and yesterday, Mom and I spent money like Ivana Trump, er  "Stimulated the San Francisco Economy" in stores around Union Square. Then came home and had a dinner party at a local French Restaurant.  Today, my actual birthday will be a little less vigorous, but I'll still do some puttering about and amusing myself this afternoon.

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DesertRose

Happy birthday, Shiral!  May it be a wonderful year for you!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Laurna

May your horses have wings and fly!

derynifanatic64

We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Alkari

Belated Happy Birthday Shiral.   

Quoteyesterday, Mom and I spent money like Ivana Trump, er  "Stimulated the San Francisco Economy" in stores around Union Square.
Nods sagely at idea of doing such a community service on your birthday - very public spirited of you. :D   

Shiral

Thanks everyone. It was such a fun birthday, I forgot to freak out about how old I am.  ;D

Jerusha, please tell that blonde duke to get his ducal self over to my place with the wine! Aaaaalaaaric.... I'm still WAAAIIITING. No need to wake Richenda.... ;) :D

Melissa

Evie

As if all of that bellowing for Alaric isn't going to wake Richenda?   So much for being discreet!  :D

--WARNING!!!--

Shiral

Quote from: Evie on February 07, 2013, 09:00:50 AM
As if all of that bellowing for Alaric isn't going to wake Richenda?   So much for being discreet!  :D
I did NOT bellow, Madame! I just thought it at him really, really hard. =o)

Melissa

Laurna

Shiral, Look who's image I acquired recently.
I bet anything, you have his image too, but here is a fresh look just in case you misplaced it in the move.

Happy Birthday!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Now that's what I call a birthday present!  And I'll bet he's bringing you that slice of birthday cake - you can always count on our Duke of Corwyn.   :D

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Shiral!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

AnnieUK

Evie

Happy birthday, Shiral! 

And ooh, Laurna!  Thank you for posting that "birthday card"; now I have something to work from when I get around to recreating Mini-Alaric's 1:6 scale shield!   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Shiral

Quote from: Laurna on February 05, 2014, 02:44:45 AM
Shiral, Look who's image I acquired recently.
I bet anything, you have his image too, but here is a fresh look just in case you misplaced it in the move.

Happy Birthday!

Wow, that's what I call  a BIRTHDAY Present! =o) Alaric in full battle-rattle on his horse.

Thanks, Laurna!  So far it's been a nice  birthday, but it IS just 9:30 in the morning.=o) I am being supervised by Dmitri as I write this. I think he wants an ear scritchie.
Melissa