• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:38:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180
Google
Bing

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Hi

Started by morgan, February 07, 2008, 08:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morgan

Hi all! I'm new here.
I'm an italian fan of the Deryni stories: I started read this trilogy almost 12 years ago and it...changed my life! I love it!
As you can see from my nickname, I absolutely love Morgan, for me is the best.
Hope to have some good discussion with you about this beautiful world.

Shiral

Quote from: morgan on February 07, 2008, 08:47:41 AM
Hi all! I'm new here.
I'm an italian fan of the Deryni stories: I started read this trilogy almost 12 years ago and it...changed my life! I love it!
As you can see from my nickname, I absolutely love Morgan, for me is the best.
Hope to have some good discussion with you about this beautiful world.

Bienvenuto, Morgan.  :)

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

morgan

Thanks.
Oh, I forgot. Don't let my nick confuse you: I'm a woman  ;)

Obiwan3

Based on your nick-name I have been calling you as a man. Scuse'

Welcome. Your English is a heck of a lot better than my Siclian-Italian. Keep coming back, we have some deep knowledge of the series here. Me, I love these stories.

morgan

Hi Obiwan, no problem for the nick: some thinks me about a man 'cause I use it almost in every forum I joined. Actually, Morgan is my "ideal-man"  :D
I try to do more pratic I can with english, joining forums, reading book or interview; sometimes I have to use in my job when some client call at the phone.
But if you want to exchange some words in italian, I'll be happy to help you!  ;D

Ps: I suppose you like "Star wars": me too! I love the old trilogy, I saw it lots of times!

Obiwan3

After the original "Star Wars" movie came out in 1977, that name became my flying callsign in the US Air Force. Kind of matches up with my real name. My whole unit went to the local cinema in a virtual herd. It was a real hit.
I'm also a fan of Babylon 5 & the new Battlestar Galactica.  A real space cowboy.

My maternal Grandparents came over in the late 1800s from Sicily, not to sure where. I spoke a little as a kid, but it's been way too long. But I could translate some of the Italian portions of "The Sopranos".

Ciao!

morgan

I love "Stargate", too, both the movie and the Tv serie: I have it all on Vhs or Dvds

Mally

Babylon 5 - loved that show - one of the best written sci-fi / fantasy shows ever on tv!